Printable Proms Listings

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

Possible disruption from 2am, Friday 29th March

We have been advised by our host, Pair Networks that there may be a short maintenance outage of up to 15 minutes in the period between 2am and 6am on Friday.
See more
See less
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Printable Proms Listings

I've posted two versions of listings (6-point and 8-point) in the usual place.

There's a single page blog listing here.

That's brilliant, Andrew. The single page listing is precisely what it needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
      That's brilliant, Andrew. The single page listing is precisely what it needed.
      wholeheartedly seconded

Comment

Thanks!

This is exactly what the Proms website itself should be producing--I was dismayed at how long it would take to browse through all the concerts on their pretty but not very clever system. Last year they managed a convenient list: what went wrong?

But your list is great--now I can see what I want to hear!

Comment

Exactly the reason why I produced the list - but I did have to go through the pain of the multiple clicks - but only once!

Comment

I have found the page for the TV broadcasts

The best of the BBC, with the latest news and sport headlines, weather, TV & radio highlights and much more from across the whole of BBC Online

Comment

Andrew, you are a STAR!

Many thanks for this - this season looks to be full of interest now that I can see it like this

Comment

...and some kind soul has updated the calendar on this forum with the details for each prom and I can set a reminder for the ones I want to listen to.

Thankyou. Take a bow.

Comment

Originally posted by Norrette View Post
                  ...and some kind soul has updated the calendar on this forum with the details for each prom and I can set a reminder for the ones I want to listen to.

Thankyou. Take a bow.
                  Amazing!

Comment

Ahem, actually, cough, cough, that reminds me I must get round to finishing it. (bluestateprommer started it off and did the lion's share, btw)
                    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                      Ahem, actually, cough, cough, that reminds me I must get round to finishing it. (bluestateprommer started it off and did the lion's share, btw)
                      Oops! bluestateprommer has got in first and finished it - chapeau!!!
                      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Well, hats off to both of you - has saved me a lot of cutting and pasting into Outlook.

Comment

Hello, Norrette - and welcome!

The Proms website doesn't seem to have been the most user friendly, so we've come up with various ways of accessing the details.

Hope you'll be joining in with the discussions when the whole shebang takes off

Comment

Excellent - thank you for organising the listings

Comment

Working...
                            X