X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From the Proms academic thread

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
    This is exactly the sort of thing that gives Prommers a bad name. I can't think if any thing more cringe inducing than seeing a lot of twits wearing their academic gowns in the arena.
    Ooh I dunno. The entertainment value of seeing Simon in his full Nutwood University regalia would be worth the ticket on its own

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
    My computer wouldn't allow me access to your first link, GG - and that's saying a lot, given my... normal surfing routine.

S-A
    it was normal "Sun" imagery I assure you
    and

"Ooh I dunno. The entertainment value of seeing Simon in his full Nutwood University regalia would be worth the ticket on its own"

i'm starting to change my mind !

here's the whole academic board en route to the RAH

Comment

Erm ...

[Not you, 3VS ]
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

From the updated House Rules, Terms and Conditions:-

Please, treat other members respectfully, even if you disagree with what they are saying; and please do not start topics which are designed to be provocative or which explicitly or implicitly target other members.
        From Post 21:-

The entertainment value of seeing Simon in his full Nutwood University regalia would be worth the ticket on its own
        Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
          From the updated House Rules, Terms and Conditions:-

From Post 21:-

And for mrP

Comment

I know I'm a bit of a dunce at times, but for the life of me I cannot see what on earth that image has to do with anything. Or perhaps that's the point.
            Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

monter sur ses grands chevaux

I'm sure the prof can speak for himself (and his Nutwood chums)

Comment

Some people have a real problem with Nutwood. I can't understand it.
                Now, Eton...
                ...and people who refuse to write in sentences...

Comment

Indeed, Eton appears to offer very poor education regarding use of English. Only today, during PMQs I hear an Old Etonian confounding singular with plural in his use of the erroneous construction "that criteria" (c.f. 55' 15" into the Daily Politics) programme.

Comment

Philistines the lot of em
                    no culture at all

Comment

Working...
                    X