Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Q&A with Roger now

Roger is answering questions on the Grauniad website now.

Don't know where to start with the Proms? Curious about the abundance of Brahms and Bridge? Ahead of the 2011 season's opening concert, find out how the Proms director Roger Wright answered your questions

yep but you have to register and they will send you loads of marketing emails no matter what you tick ...
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

I'm just "listening in". No need to register for that.

Comment

true, but asking him about fixing the iPlayer was my intention before i chickened out!
        According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

He's knocked off now. Bit of a putdown for his man Tom Service . He could have just ignored his questions since he hasn't had time for everyone's.
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
          X