Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proms afternoon repeats

Proms do not seem to be repeated at weekends so are they all guaranteed an afternoon repeat
    sometime?
    I ask because I have what I hope are temporary hearing problems which worsten as the day progresses and am listening several days behind everyone else. IPlayer on my computer needs headphones which are out at the moment for me. Volume on Iplayer varies enormously.

Salymap, as far as I can see no repeat on Saturday afternoons, but tomorrow's programming shows a repeat of Prom 9, and a week tomorrow repeats an evening Prom too.

Comment

Presumably if all concerts were to be repeated, there would be quite a backlog by mid-September.

Comment

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
        Presumably if all concerts were to be repeated, there would be quite a backlog by mid-September.
        I seem to recall that the last couple of years the "normal" schedules on R3 were resumed immediately following the Last Night, without repeating the last couple of evening proms immediately. These were then broadcast around christmas time, and partly during Through the Night.

Comment

Working...
        X