Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Programme notes

Is anyone having problems reading the online Proms programme notes on each Prom? Its Blurred and unreadable on the Royal Stockholm Concert Notes
    "Perfection is not attainable,but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence"

Originally posted by ucanseetheend View Post
    Is anyone having problems reading the online Proms programme notes on each Prom? Its Blurred and unreadable on the Royal Stockholm Concert Notes
    Looks fine. Go to Full Screen view and then click on the middle of the image to focus before you try to turn any of the pages.
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Yes I see it takes a long time to load , thanks
      "Perfection is not attainable,but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence"

Comment

The good news is that I can read the programme notes....the bad news is that it won't go 'full screen' for me. As a result, it's a bit of an eyesight test!

Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by ferryman View Post
          The good news is that I can read the programme notes....the bad news is that it won't go 'full screen' for me. As a result, it's a bit of an eyesight test!

Any ideas anyone? Thanks in advance
          How are you trying to access Full Screen? You need the Full Screen button on the bar just below the reduced image, 2nd from the right of the four in a row. Then click on the image to bring it into focus before attempting to turn the page.
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Hi Frank,

I've tried the full screen button in the tool bar below the reduced image, but alas, nothing happens....

Comment

Hi Frank,

I've tried the full screen button in the tool bar below the reduced image, but alas, nothing happens....
              Oh, dear. That sounds like a software problem at your end. Do you have an alternative browser you could try it on?

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
                Oh, dear. That sounds like a software problem at your end. Do you have an alternative browser you could try it on?
                It probably is a set up issue. I'm using IE8, and have the latest version of Adobe Flash Player.

I don't have an alternative browser loaded, but I'll be able try it on another PC in the next 24 hours.

I'll let you know what happens.

It would be wonderful if we could download the programme!

Comment

It would be wonderful if we could download the programme!
                  It would, wouldn't it, yes.

Have a little look through here to see if there's anything.

Comment

Working...
                  X