Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you, Eine Alpensinfonie.

At this time of year the boards are more lively than ever with the excitement of the Proms. May I propose a vote of thanks to Eine Alpensinfonie for the hard work he puts into heading the threads for seventy four plus events? Well done.

Warmly seconded, Chris.

Comment

Hear hear!

Well done, EA and many thanks

Comment

Yep, sterling job .
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Many thanks, well done

Comment

You're welcome, of course.

Comment

Yep brilliant stuff ,well done.

Do you ever sleep ?.

Comment

Can I just add that Eine is doing a fantastic job with these. Very impressive. I am reading through the threads and am finding them very educational. All of the contributions are interesting. It is a bit like being in a town that I don't really know but where I recognise a number of the landmarks. It is rewarding to learn something of their history. However, the biggest excitement comes from spotting two or three and discovering that they are connected by a single street.

Comment

Thank you from me, too - these pages have been an invaluable resource.

Comment

Working...
                  X