Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be fair Anna. It's not often Baldrick's war poetry gets mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
      It's dreadful isn't it? A mildly attractive fiddle player wears a rather nice dress and the Lower Third Form are turned into grinning gorillas ...........
      Lighten up. It's just a bit of harmless fun.
      Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
        It's dreadful isn't it? A mildly attractive fiddle player wears a rather nice dress and the Lower Third Form are turned into grinning gorillas ...........
        ....Possibily not as bad as some 'grown-up' women talking intimately about their husbands and boyfriends. So I'm told by my partner....[well ex-partner, as you know she left me due to my dog and cat writing an opera]....I believe us chaps (gentleman everyone]....restrict ourselves to sport, and the economy....
        bong ching

Comment

Once when I went into the works canteen, the woman behind the counter said, "Ooh, I'm all behind today!" "Not from where I'm standing dear", I rejoined in Frankie Howerd manner.

"Intimately" Eighthobstruction? You should have heard the girls from the foundry talking about their hen night the previous Friday. I "wasn't there" . Of course, in these "post-feminist" times, it's politically incorrect to point out that sexism can go both ways. All ways in fact. <banned Doh emoticon>

Comment

Working...
          X