Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankly, this whole thread is starting to give me the pip(s) ....still, as long as her playing is subtler than some of the photos...

Comment

Originally posted by Ofcachap View Post
      Frankly, this whole thread is starting to give me the pip(s) ....still, as long as her playing is subtler than some of the photos...
      Ah, well, that's what comes from taking the pith.

Comment

The whole thing's just becoming a rind-up.
        Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Pee View Post
          The whole thing's just becoming a rind-up.
          But you still obviously find her a-peeling, you zestful fellow.

Toodle-pip!

Comment

Originally posted by ahinton View Post
            But you still obviously find her a-peeling, you zestful fellow.

Toodle-pip!
            Patriotism is supporting your country all the time, and your government when it deserves it.

Mark Twain.

Comment

Janine ............................. oh my darling ................................ clementine

Comment

Enough, already! Some of these comments are getting distastefully unSeville. (Juicedly fine performance, though)
                It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by Ferretfancy View Post
                  It certainly looked good, but I was struck by the thought that if you tapped her on a table top she would have divided into sections!

Comment

Originally posted by cavatina View Post
                    It was a lovely dyed silk gown: black on top, gradually shifting to around a foot-and a-half of brilliant orange toward the hem, with a contrasting orange breast panel that transitioned to black.

Off the cuff, could any of you explain that better than Trelawny did? I doubt it.
                    I'd prefer her without a dress and without a fiddle.

Comment

It's not as easy as you might think when you're that talented and beautiful. Everybody just wants a segment of you, and you're never sure who's serious, or who's just taking the pith. And there are unscrupulous types who'll squeeze you for every last drop.

Having said all that, If Ms. Jansen needs squeezing, I'll be first in the queue.
                      She wouldn't even look at an ex RAF clarinetist with right leanings.

Comment

Originally posted by Ariosto View Post
                        She wouldn't even look at an ex RAF clarinetist with right leanings.
                        Do you want a bet? Here I am relaxing at home.........

Mark Twain.

Comment

Is that from a gay magazine, Mr Pee?

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
                            Janine ............................. oh my darling ................................ clementine
                            Oh, no - please leave the indolent reviewers out of this!...

Comment

I don't want a bet and, if that's an ex-RAF clarinettist with right leanings, I'm an Englishman!

Anyway, to return hastily to the topic (such as it is), maybe the part-orange dress was designed by Valenciaga...

Comment

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
                                Is that from a gay magazine, Mr Pee?
                                Of course not. As I said, it's just my good self relaxing as I listened to last week's CD review. It was snapped by Alison Balsom, who had popped round the previous evening and..well....as you can see I am irresistible to women....and one thing led to another....

(Don't tell Ed Gardner though- he's a jealous bugger!! )

Mark Twain.

Comment

Working...
                                X