Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
    That made my head spin a bit, Calum ... but thanks for the alert!

Nurse? More coffee for me & an extra big slice of Sachertorte for Prof Einstein!

Comment

the sheer size and scale of the stuff is head spinning innit .... but you have to love the obssessive construction of right angled laser reflecting tunnel several kilometres long .... eat yer heart out Damien H! the thing about science is it is a great experience and a bloody good argument .... might i suggest a chocolat ams?

According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

the sheer size and scale of the stuff is head spinning innit .... but you have to love the obssessive construction of right angled laser reflecting tunnel several kilometres long .... eat yer heart out Damien H! the thing about science is it is a great experience and a bloody good argument .... might i suggest a chocolat ams?

Oooh don't mind if I do, but you'll have to distract the Diabetes Nurse momentarily whilst I sup

Comment

a good tempered discussion of genes and culture in the origins of music
          According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

gravity makes waves
            Is this not a mere generalisation of the well-known fact that the moon causes tides?
            I keep hitting the Escape key, but I'm still here!

Comment

a good tempered discussion of genes and culture in the origins of music
              Thanks for that. Looks decidedly interesting. Have saved the page for later perusal.

Comment

a bad tempered [morons?] debate on the plenty of nothing thing

pro

anti

Comment

a bad tempered [morons?] debate on the plenty of nothing thing

pro

anti
                  Wow ! Thanks for the links, Calum ! Great knockabout stuff - especially Albert's semi-hysterical review in the NY Times (prop. R.Murdoch) which is not only a disgrace, but gives a chilling reminder of the toxicity of the "God-Botherers-v-Atheists" dialogue-of-the-deaf in the US. For a sober elucidation of the possible nature of Krauss's multiverse,
                  could I recommend Series 8 Episode 1 Family Guy "Road to the Multiverse" (available on DVD) where Brian and Stewie experience its multifarious forms.

Comment

a newsweek summary of modern cosmology very readable!

Comment

We're all in a spin.

Comment

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
                        We're all in a spin.
                        No wonder I'm a bit dizzy sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                          No wonder I'm a bit dizzy sometimes
                          This guy always was, and he made it OK...

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

brains eh ...

Comment

if you want to boggle your mind this horizon will do it ... How Big is the Universe

Comment

if you want to boggle your mind this horizon will do it ... How Big is the Universe
                                [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                                X