Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMS presenters

Does anybody know if Lucy Skeaping is still going to present editions of the EMS? I love her story telling.

It seems probably not. The EMS homepage links to 'Presenter' (Hannah French) rather than Presenters, as it does for Breakfast, In Tune and Through The Night.
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
      It seems probably not. The EMS homepage links to 'Presenter' (Hannah French) rather than Presenters, as it does for Breakfast, In Tune and Through The Night.
      That's a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
        Oh no! Hopefully, not another great presenter gone.

Comment

Originally posted by AuntDaisy View Post
          Oh no! Hopefully, not another great presenter gone.
          Indeed. Remember what fun it was when Catherine Bott presented the show some years ago?

Comment

Originally posted by MickyD View Post
            Indeed. Remember what fun it was when Catherine Bott presented the show some years ago?
            I'd love to hear Catherine Bott on Radio 3 again!!!!!

Comment

Big sigh! There are quite a lot of Lucy episodes in the BBC Sounds back catalogue, so I will listen to those.

Comment

Originally posted by Curious Loaf View Post
                Big sigh! There are quite a lot of Lucy episodes in the BBC Sounds back catalogue, so I will listen to those.
                Yes, but they're shortened episodes with some of the music cut out - you'll be able to listen to Lucie in full though!

Comment

Damn and blast!! 😄

Comment

Thank you, French Frank, for researching my query. I appreciate it ☺️

Comment

Working...
                    X