• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew Slater
    replied
    Originally posted by Pulcinella View Post
    Another anomaly just spotted.
    I tried to use the B button to 'embolden' part of a quote and nothing happened, so I had to resort to the good old square brackets typed in manually.
    Have you tried selecting the text and then using <ctrl>b?

Leave a comment:

• Pulcinella
    replied
    Another anomaly just spotted.
    I tried to use the B button to 'embolden' part of a quote and nothing happened, so I had to resort to the good old square brackets typed in manually.

Leave a comment:

• oddoneout
    replied
    Couldn't edit* my "comment" post to clarify which was Dave's(aka Guest for some reason) text and which was mine, so I think I'll stick with the "quote" option for replies.

* the box with my post was obscured by the "reason for edit" box

Leave a comment:

• oddoneout
    commented on 's reply
    Partly it's due to the control "buttons" for editing etc. taking up space on a line below each post

Those buttons appeared under the text on the old forum so I can live with that use of space - at least it's useful. Your single line post does demonstrate the unnecessary use of space issue very well though.
    I would have liked to put in quote marks but it only seems to want to put those in the general reply box at the bottom of the page.

• Pulcinella
    replied
    In Dave's post timed at 04:03, mention is made of Post numbers.
    I had to switch from Latest Activity to Posts to see any numbers, and when I did the order was reversed again (starting at number 1).
    Do I have to change another setting to display latest first in that view too?
    Or can post numbers be made to appear elsewhere?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X