Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eine Alpensinfonie View Post
    There was still the widespread assumption that people wore masks to protect themselves. It was only the intervention of one of our GP members, who pointed out that the reason for wearing masks was to protect others. After all this time, this doesn’t appear to have sunk in.
    Yep. And the good thing is that if you should already be infected/asymptomatic and infect others who sadly may suffer for years afterwards or even die, you won't know so won't feel guilty.
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Interesting move in Hamburg

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
        I'm with Bryn, too, but maybe you would care to respond to my quite different experience in #322?
        I am so sorry you were near someone being so inconsiderate. Sneezing like that is never pleasant to be around, but especially in the current times, and she appears to have taken no evasive action.

Comment

Originally posted by Prommer View Post
          I am so sorry you were near someone being so inconsiderate. Sneezing like that is never pleasant to be around, but especially in the current times, and she appears to have taken no evasive action.
          It happens!
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
            It happens!
            Or in this case ot happens...

Comment

Working...
            X