would you vote for these guys .... i just might!

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

would you vote for these guys .... i just might!

campaigning in style Gorgeous George and Lee Jasper ...way to go George
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

on the other hand .... but i like the style ...
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

I'm no respecter of Respect - that track with Jasper hamming up in jafaican - but that Indie article trashing Respect surely shot itself in the foot by ending using that quote of Bliar as collateral, no?

Comment

it's a free country, anybody can shoot themselves in the foot ....

but i think you are right about respect ... indeed one might take a more stringent tone ....

but just have to giggle at the cheek of the soul single ....

Comment

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
          it's a free country, anybody can shoot themselves in the foot ....

but i think you are right about respect ... indeed one might take a more stringent tone ....

but just have to giggle at the cheek of the soul single ....

Comment

I bet there's one senior citizen in Cricklewood who's highly amused (and relieved) about George's new friend

When Lee Jasper was Ken's equalities chief on the GLA there was notoriously one word (beginning with 'l') that he couldn't get his brain and mouth to function together as one when required to pronounce it.

Comment

Working...
            X