Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thorium - heard of it?

good old telegraf and free market global competition except no it is state bacced geostrategic fight for energy etc etc ,,, however the piece does lay out the current status of Thorium as a nuclear fuel .... and helps to force the isuue with all those who immediately say no when the word nuclear is used ... with no sense of the numbers or the science ... the future will be nuclear ..... just not so badly run if the military interest is removed with the absence of Plutonium .... and a smart bit of Steptoe enterprise with waste materials ...[radioactive] ...too goood to be true?
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Originally posted by aka Calum Da Jazbo View Post
    good old telegraf and free market global competition except no it is state bacced geostrategic fight for energy etc etc ,,, however the piece does lay out the current status of Thorium as a nuclear fuel .... and helps to force the isuue with all those who immediately say no when the word nuclear is used ... with no sense of the numbers or the science ... the future will be nuclear ..... just not so badly run if the military interest is removed with the absence of Plutonium .... and a smart bit of Steptoe enterprise with waste materials ...[radioactive] ...too goood to be true?
    Its a really interesting area. From what I have read, the option was there to develop Thorium back in the 50's, but the weapons trade needed plutonium, so of course it never happened.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Working...
    X