Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stephane Hessel Philosopher of Outrage 1917 - 2013

in today's Graun news that the author of Indignez-Vous! has died .....
    According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

>>>"international dictatorship of the financial markets"<<<

...great line....
    bong ching

Comment

it is innit, finished Taibbi's Griftopia yesterday and 'great vampire squid' attribution for Goldman Sachs scarce does justice to their evil depravity and criminality ... blood boiling stuff
      According to the best estimates of astronomers there are at least one hundred billion galaxies in the observable universe.

Comment

I'd better not read that then....already in painful execution mode....(and on such a nice sunny day)....
        bong ching

Comment

... all of us, conservatives and progressives, are being bled dry by a tiny oligarchy of extremely clever criminals and their castrato henchmen in government.
          Taibbi
          notice that Dave will do owt but cap the bonuses eh ...

Comment

Yep them oligarchs with their pernicious hegemony....stone me....
            bong ching

Comment

yeh and them toffs with their greedy hedge money ...

Comment

i basta....http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...movich-002.jpg
                bong ching

Comment

now that is gangsta man gangsta

Comment

Working...
                  X