• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Pabmusic
    • May 2011

The science of sex

I thought this was very good:

A look through 45 years of Horizon archive to see how science came to understand sex.

Alice Roberts is a good presenter and she touched on several aspects of sexuality that boardsters (another Shakespeare moment, Beefy!) have already discussed.
  • Beef Oven!
    Ex-member
    • Sep 2013

Originally posted by Pabmusic View Post
    I thought this was very good:

A look through 45 years of Horizon archive to see how science came to understand sex.

Alice Roberts is a good presenter and she touched on several aspects of sexuality that boardsters (another Shakespeare moment, Beefy!) have already discussed.
    I'm of the opinion that this is something that could be completely ruined by a better understanding.

Comment

• ahinton
      • Nov 2010

I wonder if I'm alone in perceiving a somewhat unfortunate aspect of the bit on the front page of this on the BBC website that reads

"Available versions

Sign language"
      ?
      But I do not wish to sound frivolous about the programme itself, which deals with a serious topic, especially as I've not yet listened to it.

P.S. I have now watched it and suggest that Beef Oven might like to do so as well before developing the opinion that he has expressed above as though it is the only possible one for him to hold.
      Last edited by ahinton; 15-09-13, 17:39.

Comment

Working...
      X