Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ann Callison

I'm sorry to report that Ann (I believe her pseudonym here and on the old Radio3 message board was A or AA) has died following a heart attack earlier this week.

Best regards,
    Jonathan

That's very sad. She posted on here a few times as AnnC, and later reregistered as A but didn't post. She last logged about a month ago. I think she was more active on r3ok?

It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Hi FF, yes, she was back in the day! She did say on Facebook earlier in the week she'd been to the doctor as she wasn't feeling well. Didn't think that would be her final post.
      Best regards,
      Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by Jonathan View Post
        I'm sorry to report that Ann (I believe her pseudonym here and on the old Radio3 message board was A or AA) has died following a heart attack earlier this week.

Sorry to hear of the passing of another member.
        I wonder if Ann was the A who joined the old r3 board about 2005/6. I remember an A who was a very active contributor, and who had an on-going conversation with a member known as Baz . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Padraig View Post

Sorry to hear of the passing of another member.
          I wonder if Ann was the A who joined the old r3 board about 2005/6. I remember an A who was a very active contributor, and who had an on-going conversation with a member known as Baz . . .
          That's the one, Padraig!
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post

That's the one, Padraig!
            Than you f f. I had the idea that they each played in a string quartet . . .
            More memories creeping back, but fleeting and sad.

Comment

Oh what awful news.

Comment

Working...
              X