Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Kennard at the Imperial War Museum, Lambeth

People might not have noted this timely exhibition on at the IWM in London, 10 minutes' walk from Waterloo station, which is on until May of next year:

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post
    People might not have noted this timely exhibition on at the IWM in London, 10 minutes' walk from Waterloo station, which is on until May of next year:

http://www.stopwar.org.uk/index.php/...ial-war-artist

I'm wondering if he had any links to Kennards of Croydon:

Had I been an MP I'd have abstained on the latest escapade. I don't think an opinion can be formed in a wall-to-wall climate of misinformation. To that extent, I have backtracked because initially I thought this was the one where intervention was needed. Now I'm not sure - and what is certain is that it will be the usual "half baked". I'm more inclined to take notice of seasoned military strategists than politicians these days. When combined with arguments of pacifists, that's a potent intellectual force. Given the Blair fiasco, the idea of there being "no end game" is politically wholly unsustainable, yet "no end game" is the option they are choosing. It suggests to me they really, really don't want an end game. Which leads to the question what purpose has "is" been serving - and will continue to serve. There is just a feeling the entire business is a political and media set-up, Davos style.
    Last edited by Lat-Literal; 02-12-15, 18:03.

Comment

Working...
    X