Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Future of Television: on-line survey

As this is a subject which has been mentioned on these boards, I thought it might be of interest to say that Radio Times are conducting an on-line survey to gather public opinions on what sort of TV they watch, how and when.

You don't need to be a Radio Times reader to take part (I'm an 'ex-') ; just go to thescreenttest.org and follow the 'next' buttons. I found it quite easy and pleasant to do.

Originally posted by smittims View Post
    As this is a subject which has been mentioned on these boards, I thought it might be of interest to say that Radio Times are conducting an on-line survey to gather public opinions on what sort of TV they watch, how and when.

You don't need to be a Radio Times reader to take part (I'm an 'ex-') ; just go to thescreenttest.org and follow the 'next' buttons. I found it quite easy and pleasant to do.
    I must check when I go out later for next week's edition. Are the questions so framed as to avoid in-depth criticisms? And yes, I know Radio Times is separate from the BBC.

Comment

I think I may have done the wrong test but nothing came up for thescreenttest.org. I did this one https://www.radiotimes.com/the-screen-test/ . I don't imagine they found it very useful, though I did explain at the end that I didn't watch television or listen to the radio. They asked rather a lot about my self-perceived personality and moods. It seems to be a University of Sussex project.
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Originally posted by french frank View Post
        I think I may have done the wrong test but nothing came up for thescreenttest.org. I did this one https://www.radiotimes.com/the-screen-test/ . I don't imagine they found it very useful, though I did explain at the end that I didn't watch television or listen to the radio. They asked rather a lot about my self-perceived personality and moods. It seems to be a University of Sussex project.
        That would probably elicit a like response to the one I gave to a physiotherapist a couple of weeks ago when she asked me what made my shoulder pain worse. "Exercise", I said!

Comment

Comment

Yes, that's the one I did.
            It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
            X