Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EMS John Wilbye 14/4/2024

I'm not used to the new EMS timeslot and was only half listening to Sunday's programme while doing other things...
    Enjoyed what I heard, (esp. HF's proper Northern pronunciation of grass. )

Over on Twitter, there's a mystery... Weep, O mine eyes

Last edited by AuntDaisy; 15-04-24, 09:18.

Lots of music, performed by a variety of ensembles - and no Mr Seow, hoorah!
    The time isn't convenient, and won't get more so for me with the daylight hours lengthening. However, despite being in the garden without a watch I did manage to get in at the start of the programme - and also for the repeat of CE earlier. I really must put up the outdoor clock I bought though, as that would save guesswork, and not just for R3 prgrammes.

Comment

Originally posted by oddoneout View Post
      Lots of music, performed by a variety of ensembles - and no Mr Seow, hoorah!
      The time isn't convenient, and won't get more so for me with the daylight hours lengthening. However, despite being in the garden without a watch I did manage to get in at the start of the programme - and also for the repeat of CE earlier. I really must put up the outdoor clock I bought though, as that would save guesswork, and not just for R3 prgrammes.
      No EMS News is good news.

Yes, it's not a great time for me either.

Comment

Working...
      X