X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Flosshilde
    • Nov 2010

BBCSSO 3/12/15 Mahler: Das Liede von der Erde

I would just like to inform people that I had a ticket to this concert & was greatly looking forward to it. However, I decided not to go because I have a cough.
  • french frank
    Administrator/Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
    I would just like to inform people
    We'll be round with the grapes. Thank you for telling us (Slight cough in the thread title? )
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

• Petrushka
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Flosshilde View Post
      I would just like to inform people that I had a ticket to this concert & was greatly looking forward to it. However, I decided not to go because I have a cough.
      And not for the first time, if I remember correctly. Perhaps a trip to Dr Quack might be in order?

Mind, my own cough has lasted over a month now so it's just as well I've had no concerts to attend.
      "The sound is the handwriting of the conductor" - Bernard Haitink

Comment

• Flosshilde
        • Nov 2010

& possibly not for the last, as I have a ticket for the Scottish Chamber Orchestra 'Bach family' concert next Friday. The cough does seem to be fading a bit so it might not be too bad by then.

It started at the beginning of November & seemed to be fading away mid-Nov when I had my Flu jab & it started up again. I have got a doctor's appointment next week, not least because the frequent & violent coughing might, I fear, have disturbed my hernia

Comment

Working...
        X