Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

A chance to compare this week, as the Philarmonia/Ashkenazy give it a bash at the RFH.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Petrushka
      • Nov 2010

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
      A chance to compare this week, as the Philarmonia/Ashkenazy give it a bash at the RFH.
      I always had a lot of time for Ashkenazy's Manfred when on LP but have never replaced it with CD. Some good concerts in London just lately and I've got no time off work to get to any of them!
      "The sound is the handwriting of the conductor" - Bernard Haitink

Comment

• teamsaint
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Petrushka View Post
        I always had a lot of time for Ashkenazy's Manfred when on LP but have never replaced it with CD. Some good concerts in London just lately and I've got no time off work to get to any of them!
        Sorry that" time off" issues are holding you back, Pet !! I had my eye on the upcoming Manfred, as I would very much like to hear the Stravinsky live as well...might have to give it a miss though.

Edit: Although thinking about it, there are loads of tickets left, i might spin up there .......it really is a tempting programme.
        Last edited by teamsaint; 12-10-13, 10:29.
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Working...
        X