Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
    Great. I have now successfully changed mine, too, but I had to switch to private browsing to do so. Standard use of Firefox open browsing meant the QOBUZ system not connecting onward to my credit card account. Fortunately, a helpful QOBUZ advisor eventually suggested I try private browsing with either Firefox or Chrome. There again, the load on the QOBUZ servers may simply have eased. Whatever, the problem is now resolved.
    Pleased to hear it Bryn. I was just using my usual iOS Safari…

I must say I’ve appreciated the personalised responsiveness of their direct messages, and the frankness here in reply to a comment by me about the ‘quality’ of Qobuz’s email round-robin:

"...the isle is full of noises,
    Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
    Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
    Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Armstrong View Post
      Pleased to hear it Bryn. I was just using my usual iOS Safari…

I must say I’ve appreciated the personalised responsiveness of their direct messages, and the frankness here in reply to a comment by me about the ‘quality’ of Qobuz’s email round-robin:

. . .
      Yes, the reply I got was not quite as explicit in identifying the email team but it does seem possible the problems I encountered in changing the payment method may have been down to their support system being overloaded today. I did make a point of closing my latest email to them by mentioning that I was generally happy with the streaming and download service, as such, and that it was their support and payment change system I had a problem with.

Comment

Working...
      X