• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bryn
    Banned
    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by vinteuil View Post

... and now -

"08:36 Wednesday 25 October : Initiated customs clearance process / Gb, GB GB"​
    Likewise but "8:20 PM" for mine.

Comment

• Dave2002
      • Dec 2010

Parcel arrived at a carrier facility.

Comment

• teamsaint
        • Nov 2010

Still wandering aimlessly round the mid west, mine is.
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Bryn
          Banned
          • Mar 2007

Looks like Evri might now have mine. I have had an email from them stating that they have " Your parcel from Asendia" "We've got it" "We're processing your parcel at our hub", and the only parcel I am expecting is that which should contain the Avant guarde set. Ascendia is certainly used by Amazon.

On further consideration. This may have been a scam email. Good job I did not view its remote content. Amazon tracking states that the delivery will be by DPD, not Evri. As ever, we shall see.
          Last edited by Bryn; 26-10-23, 11:21. Reason: Update

Comment

• Dave2002
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
            Looks like Evri might now have mine. I have had an email from them stating that they have " Your parcel from Asendia" "We've got it" "We're processing your parcel at our hub", and the only parcel I am expecting is that which should contain the Avant guarde set. Ascendia is certainly used by Amazon.

On further consideration. This may have been a scam email. Good job I did not view its remote content. Amazon tracking states that the delivery will be by DPD, not Evri. As ever, we shall see.
            Maybe the whole business is some sort of test!

Just like the online puzzles - that some of us do. Maybe someone is watching to spot geniuses or idiots!

Comment

• vinteuil
              • Nov 2010

... but I too have had an Evri/Hermes e-mail (today at 14:24)saying they have rec'd it from Asendia. And I too had been notified that it was coming via DPD - but the consignment number was not recognized by DPD...

I think the Evri notification is legit - using the consignment number they provide and the visiting the Evri website, it looks as if they have it

Comment

• Bryn
                Banned
                • Mar 2007

... but I too have had an Evri/Hermes e-mail (today at 14:24)saying they have rec'd it from Asendia. And I too had been notified that it was coming via DPD - but the consignment number was not recognized by DPD...

I think the Evri notification is legit - using the consignment number they provide and the visiting the Evri website, it looks as if they have it
                That does seem promising if you also got the Evri email.

Comment

• AuntDaisy
                  Host
                  • Jun 2018

That does seem promising if you also got the Evri email.
                  Evri cloud has a...

Probably too late for a sweepstake, but I'll fascinated to see who wins.

Comment

• Bryn
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by AuntDaisy View Post
                    Evri cloud has a...

Probably too late for a sweepstake, but I'll fascinated to see who wins.
                    And what they win.

Comment

• vinteuil
                      • Nov 2010

... well, evri say that my parcel is out for delivery to reach me today, between 13:00 and 14:00.

Fortunately I'm going to be here - otherwise the contemporary-music lovers of Shepherd's Bush would be sure to be on the look-out to harvest it from my doorstep

Comment

• Bryn
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2007

... well, evri say that my parcel is out for delivery to reach me today, between 13:00 and 14:00.

Fortunately I'm going to be here - otherwise the contemporary-music lovers of Shepherd's Bush would be sure to be on the look-out to harvest it from my doorstep

Still behind you. Mine is supposedly due 13:30 - 14:30. I was planning on going on a fungus foray for Ceps et al but will now await the delivery before venturing forth.

Comment

• Dave2002
                          • Dec 2010

Still behind you. Mine is supposedly due 13:30 - 14:30. I was planning on going on a fungus foray for Ceps et al but will now await the delivery before venturing forth.

Now I'm getting a "will be delivered on Tuesday" message and a UPS tracking code.

Comment

• Bryn
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Dave2002 View Post
                            Now I'm getting a "will be delivered on Tuesday" message and a UPS tracking code.
                            Is that from Amazon tracking? My Amazon tracking still has min stuck in customs since Tuesday, and still cites DPD as the carrier. It's emails from Evri/Hermes which suggest otherwise.

Comment

• Bryn
                              Banned
                              • Mar 2007

Evri tracking now predicting 13:30 - 14:30 today for whatever it is they are delivering.

Comment

• Bryn
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2007

Just updated to 13:00 - 14:00.

Comment

Working...
                                X