• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Petrushka's List of CD Exchanges

All items withdrawn and post deleted
    Last edited by Petrushka; 27-04-13, 11:06. Reason: typos
    "The sound is the handwriting of the conductor" - Bernard Haitink

Forgot to add I'm especially seeking any Haitink, Abbado, Solti or Tennstedt that are missing from my collection.

Comment

Any takers? Does anybody want any of these or not? Thought someone might have wanted to plug the odd gap with one or two of these.

Where are everybody else's lists? People say thay have loads to swap but when they have the chance don't bother.

These will go to charity if no takers.

Comment

Petrushka

It would be a very tempting list for me, except that I seem to have most of these performances already (that Sinopoli £3.66 bargain box has a lot to answer for, as well as, I would surmise, the big DG Karajan box?). If you'd care to post your "wants" list of Haitink, Abbado, Solti or Tennstedt, there might be a gap/gaps which boarders can fill.

HD

Comment

Originally posted by Petrushka View Post
          Unfortunately the only thing I have to swap for any discs is money so that rules me out I'm afraid.

Comment

What a pity - I didn't have a chance to see the list in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by visualnickmos View Post
              What a pity - I didn't have a chance to see the list in the first place
              Sorry but it was there for over a week and attracted very little interest. In any case, I've gone off the idea, largely due to post and packing charges and time (lack of). How on earth any Amazon Marketplace sellers manage to find it worthwhile I'll never know.
              Last edited by Petrushka; 27-04-13, 22:03.

Comment

Sorry but it was there for over a week and attracted very little interest. In any case, I've gone off the idea, largely due to post and packing charges and time (lack of). How on earth any Amazon Marketplace sellers manage to find it worthwhile I'll never know.

A mystery.
                I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

I can fully understand your points..... I've often wondered that myself.

Comment

I'm intending to do Amazon Marketplace (re)selling in the coming weeks, upon my return to the UK. I don't expect to make money, only to enable new purchases. I will, of course, be happy to send this list (inc. lots of details of the discs, possible prices based on those currently available in the Markeplace, ASIN no., etc.) to board members via PM or email, to give you first dibs on these items. I should warn you that Vinteuil has already 'bagsied' the Angela Hewitt Well-tempered Clavier Books 1 and 2, though. (I was young and naïve when I bought it two years ago.)
                    It loved to happen. -- Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Thropplenoggin View Post
                      I'm intending to do Amazon Marketplace (re)selling in the coming weeks, upon my return to the UK. I don't expect to make money, only to enable new purchases. I will, of course, be happy to send this list (inc. lots of details of the discs, possible prices based on those currently available in the Markeplace, ASIN no., etc.) to board members via PM or email, to give you first dibs on these items. I should warn you that Vinteuil has already 'bagsied' the Angela Hewitt Well-tempered Clavier Books 1 and 2, though. (I was young and naïve when I bought it two years ago.)
                      That's very good news, Throppers

About the Hewitt, I mean

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                        That's very good news, Throppers

About the Hewitt, I mean

I expect he intends to use them as ironic coasters chez lui. Incidentally, Ms Hewitt has now set her sights on Mozart.
                        It loved to happen. -- Marcus Aurelius

Comment

Originally posted by Thropplenoggin View Post

I expect he intends to use them as ironic coasters chez lui.

Comment

sounds like a Vin/Vin situation to me.
                            I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
                              sounds like a Vin/Vin situation to me.

One of your best ever, ts!
                              "...the isle is full of noises,
                              Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                              Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                              Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

Working...
                              X