Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BBC Archive

I think there should be a link here* to the BBC Archive which has some interesting collections (and which will hopefully be augmented in time):

*the archive contains much that is not relevant to "Talking About Music" but I thought the link would be better off in a library than simply in the General Arts forum.

Does this mean none of the music is available or am I not looking in the right place?
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

I think much of the classical music archive of the BBC may be held in the BL sound archive or has not been released (except commercially under labels like BBC Legends). If you think that omission renders it unsuitable for inclusion in this library then by all means remove it.

Comment

Originally posted by aeolium View Post
        If you think that omission renders it unsuitable for inclusion in this library then by all means remove it.
        Not at all, it's of general interest and I don't fancy making a separate 'Arts reference library - yet.
        It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
        X