Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Perhaps they are aspirant mountaineers and are doing so "because it's there".

Comment

Taking a view from the various replies, I have disabled members' Rating (at least, that's my understanding). Perhaps someone would advise me whether I have or not.

The second point is How To Remove Ratings Which Have Already Been Posted? I'm not sure that I understand - may be one for Mark.
      It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Have to say, I have no idea how / why those two CE threads got starred at all.

Comment

I starred two of them, but not the first. It was that which gave me the idea.

And now that there's a good page of threads, I think it will be clear what I meant: the stars make it very easy to navigate to the CE threads, which would help the more infrequent visitor. Note the very large number of views each CE thread has: this reflects the nationwide interest each week from various foundations and ex-choristers. Good to see.

And I still think it wasn't a bad idea at all! But there we go.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
            ...the stars make it very easy to navigate to the CE threads...
            So do the letters 'CE'. Do the analphabetic need special help?

Comment

I thought it wasn't a bad idea. No matter. It was interesting to see how many people misunderstood the suggestion.

Comment

Working...
              X