Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forthcoming book release: Improvisation Rites

In the post today was a pre-publication copy of "Improvisation Rites: From John Cage's Song Books to The Scratch Orchestra's Nature Study Notes - collective practices 2011 - 2017", "an exploration by Stefan Szczelkun". It is due to be available from IngramSpark UK on January 3rd 2018, price £10.

This seemed the most apposite topic area to mention this.

Originally posted by Bryn View Post
    In the post today was a pre-publication copy of "Improvisation Rites: From John Cage's Song Books to The Scratch Orchestra's Nature Study Notes - collective practices 2011 - 2017", "an exploration by Stefan Szczelkun". It is due to be available from IngramSpark UK on January 3rd 2018, price £10.

This seemed the most apposite topic area to mention this.
    Thanks for this
    Looks really interesting

Comment

Originally posted by MrGongGong View Post
      Thanks for this
      Looks really interesting
      [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

It's early days yet but there are moves afoot to try and get Scratch Music, ed. Cornelius Cardew reprinted. It was originally published by Latimer, back in 1972. Whether it manages to get done during this 50th anniversary year of the founding of the Scrach Orchesta is moot, but I would suggest that anyone considering forking out for one of the hard to find used copies of the previous print runs might be well advised to hold back.

Comment

Working...
        X