Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MAXWELL DAVIES documentary - Friday 15th July

BBC four documentary on Max ... can this really be the first one since he appeared on the South Bank Show in the early 1980s?

Sorry about picture size, but upload facility didn't allow a staightforward reduced image upload from desktop.

Maddeningly, it overlaps with the first night of the Proms on BBC2. Such clever planning.....I know there's iPlayer and so on, but it does seem crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Chambers View Post
      Maddeningly, it overlaps with the first night of the Proms on BBC2. Such clever planning.....I know there's iPlayer and so on, but it does seem crazy.
      Unbelievable!!!!!

Comment

Good grief, some people are hard to please

Sorry, that was a rather intemperate pre-breakfast pre-diabetes meds remark

What I meant to say was ....

Yes it IS odd timing BUT I'm jolly glad that the BBC is showing this programme and Mary's right, there is always the i-player.

That's better
        Last edited by Guest; 14-07-11, 10:40. Reason: Bad tempered response ameliorated, I hope

Comment

I note that Dave Davies gets an early hours repeat, but there's no such second chance for Max. Now if Murdoch International was running Channels 2 and 4 ...

Comment

Working...
          X