Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Today's music

Maybe I'm just getting old, but listening to the music today just doesn't seem enjoyable compared with the great music from the 60's to early 00's. I just found music from the good old days more happy and enjoyable compared with the stuff today. I go through Spotify with the new stuff and out of say 100 tracks I'll probably only like 1.

Originally posted by worldlad View Post
    Maybe I'm just getting old, but listening to the music today just doesn't seem enjoyable compared with the great music from the 60's to early 00's. I just found music from the good old days more happy and enjoyable compared with the stuff today. I go through Spotify with the new stuff and out of say 100 tracks I'll probably only like 1.
    Welcome to the forum, worldlad - I saw your other post just now. You might well enjoy a lot of agreement around here!

Comment

Originally posted by worldlad View Post
      As many as that worldlad! If I was being generous I would have said early 80s ( and anything before 1970 has bee banned on BBC daytime programmes R1 2 6 and local radio!). It seems many alien sub genres have invaded the musical scene and there is much more poor and to me unpleasant music around now. The plus side is that there is plenty of good stuff from the past and plenty of good reissues of old recordings and cheaply available cds from charity shops and on line.

Comment

Working...
      X