Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alyn, I have never listened to your programme, unfortunately, buit I appreciate a great radio presenter and when one decides to call it a day, this always seems to leave a great vacuum that is hard to fill,of which i know your schedule will be! All the best for the future!! cheers!!
    Don’t cry for me
    I go where music was born

J S Bach 1685-1750

Comment

Originally posted by Brassbandmaestro View Post
      Alyn, I have never listened to your programme, unfortunately, buit I appreciate a great radio presenter and when one decides to call it a day, this always seems to leave a great vacuum that is hard to fill,of which i know your schedule will be! All the best for the future!! cheers!!
      One day, when science makes time-travel possible, we will be able to go back and put the world right.

Comment

Well Brassbandmaestro, you can in fact listen to more than half the last five and a bit years of Jazz Library in Podcast form, which you can find here and here.

Comment

Originally posted by Alyn_Shipton View Post
          Well Brassbandmaestro, you can in fact listen to more than half the last five and a bit years of Jazz Library in Podcast form, which you can find here and here.
          Not to mention now being able to hear AS on JRR at the much more accessible time of 5pm (usually) on Saturdays
          It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

"Not to mention"!

but I think you got away with it

Comment

I'm looking forward to both Jazz Record Requests with Alyn Shipton and Geoffrey Smith's Jazz. Both JRR and GSJ are now up on the BBC R3 site - but we could do with some new video clips!!

OG

Comment

A new presenter certainly works wonders in my view for JRR. Same format, but very brightly freshened up with a very interesting choice of tracks.

And Ela singing at her best without that awful scat business!

Comment

Originally posted by Oddball View Post
                  A new presenter certainly works wonders in my view for JRR. Same format, but very brightly freshened up with a very interesting choice of tracks.

Originally posted by Oddball View Post
                  And Ela singing at her best without that awful scat business!

Comment

Working...
                  X