X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Serial_Apologist
    replied
    Originally posted by Oddball View Post
    A new presenter certainly works wonders in my view for JRR. Same format, but very brightly freshened up with a very interesting choice of tracks.

Originally posted by Oddball View Post
    And Ela singing at her best without that awful scat business!

Leave a comment:

• Quarky
    replied
    A new presenter certainly works wonders in my view for JRR. Same format, but very brightly freshened up with a very interesting choice of tracks.

And Ela singing at her best without that awful scat business!

Leave a comment:

• Old Grumpy
    replied
    I'm looking forward to both Jazz Record Requests with Alyn Shipton and Geoffrey Smith's Jazz. Both JRR and GSJ are now up on the BBC R3 site - but we could do with some new video clips!!

OG

Leave a comment:

• grippie
    Guest replied
    "Not to mention"!

but I think you got away with it

Leave a comment:

• french frank
    replied
    Originally posted by Alyn_Shipton View Post
    Well Brassbandmaestro, you can in fact listen to more than half the last five and a bit years of Jazz Library in Podcast form, which you can find here and here.
    Not to mention now being able to hear AS on JRR at the much more accessible time of 5pm (usually) on Saturdays

Leave a comment:

• Alyn_Shipton
    replied
    Well Brassbandmaestro, you can in fact listen to more than half the last five and a bit years of Jazz Library in Podcast form, which you can find here and here.

Leave a comment:

• Serial_Apologist
    replied
    Originally posted by Brassbandmaestro View Post
    Alyn, I have never listened to your programme, unfortunately, buit I appreciate a great radio presenter and when one decides to call it a day, this always seems to leave a great vacuum that is hard to fill,of which i know your schedule will be! All the best for the future!! cheers!!
    One day, when science makes time-travel possible, we will be able to go back and put the world right.

Leave a comment:

• BBMmk2
    replied
    Alyn, I have never listened to your programme, unfortunately, buit I appreciate a great radio presenter and when one decides to call it a day, this always seems to leave a great vacuum that is hard to fill,of which i know your schedule will be! All the best for the future!! cheers!!

Leave a comment:

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
    replied
    or even

Leave a comment:

• aka Calum Da Jazbo
    replied
    well that's that then .....

Leave a comment:

• Byas'd Opinion
    Guest replied
    Yes Alyn, thanks for Jazz Library (and no thanks to the high heid yins who be shunted it off to the dead of night) and best wishes for JRR.

Leave a comment:

• Lateralthinking1
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by Tenor Freak View Post
    Alyn, many thanks for all the Jazz Libraries and all the best for JRR.

I've just sent a request in...
    Alyn, I agree with all of the positive comments above and wish you every success with the new programme.

Leave a comment:

• Tenor Freak
    replied
    Alyn, many thanks for all the Jazz Libraries and all the best for JRR.

I've just sent a request in...

Leave a comment:

• Quarky
    replied
    Thanks for all the brilliant programmes of Jazz Library.

Look forward to hearing your version of JRR.

Leave a comment:

• PUSB
    replied
    Jazz library has been absolutely excellent and interesting even with artists I don't particularly like.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X