What will replace ipod for quality portable music. ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • teamsaint
    • Nov 2010

Thanks.
    I'd sort of decided to go for closed back, on ear, budget £100ish.....but I'll give those a try if I can find any to listen to.

( I see that for their the top price phones , Richersounds, ( £2.5K) suggest that you " try before you buy"............)
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
      Ex-member
      • Sep 2013

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
      Thanks.
      I'd sort of decided to go for closed back, on ear, budget £100ish.....but I'll give those a try if I can find any to listen to.

( I see that for their the top price phones , Richersounds, ( £2.5K) suggest that you " try before you buy"............)
      Closed back is pooh, IMHO (unless you are scared of the other people in the room, then ok).

Comment

• teamsaint
        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
        Closed back is pooh
        even on the train?

what I want is to keep out the noise of guards/kids/moany commuters/automated messages about non existent suspicious stuff/wheel noise from the elderly SWR rolling stock, and keep in the noise from whatever gizmo I am I listening on,.

Confused now..
        Might just ask for some CDs for Xmas instead.
        I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

Comment

• Beef Oven!
          Ex-member
          • Sep 2013

Originally posted by teamsaint View Post
          even on the train?

what I want is to keep out the noise of guards/kids/moany commuters/automated messages about non existent suspicious stuff/wheel noise from the elderly SWR rolling stock, and keep in the noise from whatever gizmo I am I listening on,.

Confused now..
          Might just ask for some CDs for Xmas instead.
          You need to ask yerself if you really wanna new pair of headphones ..... just sayin'

Comment

• teamsaint
            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by Beef Oven! View Post
            You need to ask yerself if you really wanna new pair of headphones ..... just sayin'

( I may give up football, which might help the funding issue. Pity you can't " try before you buy" when Saints are playing WBA, Burnley, or whoever.)

Comment

Working...
            X