Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Intellectual Property

in times newspapers.....isn't that a contadiction?

(see nuclear power thread, FFs closing post).

thank goodness we have murdoch defending the free press.
    I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Should say I'm very happy for this to be discussed. I only closed the thread because it had been dead for a while and this latest matter was not relevant to the subject of the discussion.

For those who missed it: we were contacted by our host saying that they'd received an email from Times Newspapers Ltd claiming infringement of intellectual property in a post which reproduced a Times article.

Clearly, this forum is now a very large media player and we wouldn't wish to subject our colleagues at TNL to unfair competition which might ultimately bring about their financial ruin.

[Mark & I have agreed that when their email said 'March 11' (which was three weeks before our post appeared) they probably meant May 11, and not as per my previous speculation.]
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Working...
    X