Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by french frank View Post

A good question. Put it in writing. If it applied to me, I would write a detailed letter to them, explaining the position and asking whether I would be likely to be in trouble if An Inspector Called, and whether there was any way round what appeared to be a tricky situation as I would not wish my senior citizen's unsullied reputation to be compromised. They may just mark your address, 'Two more years: Do Not Visit :eyeroll:'.
    Thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by Serial_Apologist View Post

Assuming one has a TV one only uses connected to a DVD or VHS tape player, not for live TV watching, are they likely to believe it? I am not in that category actually, but were the time to come when I could no longer afford the licence fee, it would be nice to know I could still use the telly as a monitor for watching my large store of tapes and DVDs - which I now do more often than for viewing live broadcasting.
      I’m sure a lot of people do exactly that . I do. And one can watch any catch up TV unless it is iplayer. Presumably some folk do this via a dish or aerial, although mine is only via the internet.
      I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.

I am not a number, I am a free man.

Comment

Working...
      X