Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Botty Back on the Beeb?

The 6pm Radio 4 news was on in the car just now. Following it was Pick of the N..., I mean Pick of the Week which we usually turn off. However, the dulcet tones of Catherine Bott came forth. Is she back? And will she also present Radio 3 programmes? I do hope so. The return of a lost treasure, with clear speaking voice and easy manner will be welcomed by many.

Does anyone know the situation for sure?

Originally posted by ardcarp View Post
    The 6pm Radio 4 news was on in the car just now. Following it was Pick of the N..., I mean Pick of the Week which we usually turn off. However, the dulcet tones of Catherine Bott came forth. Is she back? And will she also present Radio 3 programmes? I do hope so. The return of a lost treasure, with clear speaking voice and easy manner will be welcomed by many.

Does anyone know the situation for sure?
    Her Twitter account doesn't suggest she's leaving CFM but she does mention PotW.
    It isn't given us to know those rare moments when people are wide open and the lightest touch can wither or heal. A moment too late and we can never reach them any more in this world.

Comment

Unfortunate thread title, perhaps...

Comment

Sorry...couldn't resist it.

Comment

Fair dos. I share your sentiment. CB is much missed both on the Beeb and these boards. I'll have to say it quietly, but I do sometimes listen to her output on CFM

Comment

Working...
          X