X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
    His bear but not that W.
    The right composition the wrong W .
    Last edited by cloughie; 09-03-12, 18:23.

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
      so a Walton is involved but not William ?
      I never said that, I said the John boy was wrong.

Comment

Just before I go, is the word Woodstock involved? Actually, I don't suppose it is but thought I would ask, just for my own personal satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
          Just before I go, is the word Woodstock involved? Actually, I don't suppose it is but thought I would ask, just for my own personal satisfaction.
          No but the Joni clue is not totally unrelated.

Comment

I am guessing, before I am offline until sometime tomorrow, the W is a step too far? (That's me being awfully cryptic) And, probably, totally wrong, again!

Comment

I am guessing, before I am offline until sometime tomorrow, the W is a step too far? (That's me being awfully cryptic) And, probably, totally wrong, again!
              So cryptic you've lost me, Anna.

Comment

The right composition the wrong W .
                The right composer the wrong W.

Comment

So cryptic you've lost me, Anna.
                  I was thinking the W was Waltz! Gosh, lucky I am logging off before I embarrass meself!

Comment

I was thinking the W was Waltz! Gosh, lucky I am logging off before I embarrass meself!
                    Now Waltz is the Last thing I would put in - you know my dislike of Englebert NB This is purely an aside - don't go reading anything cryptic into it!

Comment

phew ! to summarise it is something to do with Walton's opera The Bear but the final W answer is not Walton ?

which is not to say the W isn't William I suppose

or widow

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
                        phew ! to summarise it is something to do with Walton's opera The Bear but the final W answer is not Walton ?

It is something to do with the composer of Walton's opera The Bear but the final W answer is not Walton.

Comment

His bear but not that W.
                          Wrong Walton!
                          The right composition the wrong W.
                          The right composer the wrong W.
                          I never said that, [a Walton was involved, but not William] I said the John boy was wrong.
                          Well; that clears that up!

SO: William Walton is involved, but not his opera The Bear and "Walton" isn't the required W?

... or is this all a front? Like a
                          [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

It is something to do with the composer of Walton's opera The Bear but the final W answer is not Walton.
                            Crossed post! Is it something to do with Façade?
                            [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by ferneyhoughgeliebte View Post
                              Well; that clears that up!

SO: William Walton is involved, but not his opera The Bear and "Walton" isn't the required W.
                              William Walton is involved, but not his opera The Bear and "Walton" isn't the required W.

Comment

moving on, would it help for us to decide whether the Bert is Albert, Egbert, Hubert or Herbert, or will Bert do ?

Comment

Working...
                                X