This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rubbernecker View Post
    You could do with a little Stardust in your life, Calibs. Get out more. Stop trying to beat Ammy for title of most prolific poster
    surely not

Calibs has a full-time job while I am a mere retired wastrel with time on my hands - no contest really, issit

Maybe rubbers is 'projecting' as Dr Strabismus' friend Dr Freud might say

I blame his preoccupation with lycra, rubber & all things stretchy

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
      I blame his preoccupation with lycra, rubber & all things stretchy
      Unfair. I collect all those Royal Mail red rubber bands they discard, in the hope that, one day, They Will become Useful!

Comment

Calibs has a full-time job while I am a mere retired wastrel with time on my hands - no contest really, issit
        Being in the same ...ahem... profession as his, I think that is what I find disconcerting

Comment

Originally posted by Anna
          Oh, you is a retired wastrel? Not a Barristers' Clerk who can sniff the Silk second hand - forgive me, that's one of my fantasies, you know, about Chambers and Clerks... they are are so sexy .. I do so wish to be made a Ward of Chancery ...... I would enjoy that, in a Dickensian fashion

WARNING: THIS PHOTO MAY CAUSE OVER-STIMULATION

http://www.arcticphoto.co.uk/Pix/MIS...N0016-37_P.JPG
          "...the isle is full of noises,
          Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
          Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
          Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
            Unfair. I collect all those Royal Mail red rubber bands they discard, in the hope that, one day, They Will become Useful!
            Thanks for the 'support', Anna

I'm prepared, in the circumstances, to overlook this:
            the worst of Dave Cameron's Posh Boy sub-culture!

Comment

Oh, unfair Calibs, I deleted that post as soon as I had posted it ....... It's just, you knowing my weaknesses ...... well, you can be cruel you know. I may have to go with the Cameron Posh Boy in future ....... Actually, I love you both because I think you are both singular coves as Dickens would have said, and I have to log off.

Comment

Oh, unfair Calibs, I deleted that post as soon as I had posted it ....... It's just, you knowing my weaknesses ...... well, you can be cruel you know. I may have to go with the Cameron Posh Boy in future ....... Actually, I love you both because I think you are both singular coves as Dickens would have said, and I have to log off.
                Log off?

Is this something to do with beavers?

Comment

Just, logging off ........ Actually, re weather forecast, High just west of Bailey 1022 expected just west of Rockall 1028 by 0600 tomorrow. New lows expected northern Spain 1005 and southeast Fitzroy 1007 by same time!
                  And, where on earth is German Bight or Dogger Bank? And should it concern us?

Let who will grasp the nettle, grasp it and suffer a life time of pricks without a dock to lay balm upon his wrist, or ankle. So, who is setting the L?

Comment

Log off?

Is this something to do with beavers?

http://co.laplata.co.us/sites/defaul...es/Beaver5.jpg
                    Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flay View Post

I set 'em up ....

Comment

I set 'em up ....
                        And you see, because I am a nice, pure, girl, I never respond to dubious <sticky out tongue emoticon>
                        And, some here, think Beavers have a sexual content, which can be laughed abouf I think not, therefore I leave you
                        Last edited by Guest; 27-04-12, 18:52.

Comment

And you see, because I am a nice, pure, girl, I never respond to dubious <sticky out tongue emoticon>
                          An unkind person might observe that self-praise is no recommendation, Anna ...

... But I'm not like that

Comment

I set 'em up ....
                            And I cannot help myself...

I wish I could contribute, but Mrs Flay would give me L if I did. We are just about to go out.
                            Last edited by Flay; 27-04-12, 19:20. Reason: silly me...
                            Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Let who will grasp the nettle, grasp it and suffer a life time of pricks without a dock to lay balm upon his wrist, or ankle. So, who is setting the L?
                              Pricks and beavers...

What the L has been going on as I made my way home?
                              "...the isle is full of noises,
                              Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                              Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                              Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

And, where on earth is German Bight or Dogger Bank? And should it concern us?
                                [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                                X