X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caliban View Post
    EH?!?!?

What do you get for how much?
    Two medium -sized Pork Farms pork pies for £1.75 (rrp £1.75/pie ()

Oh I Say, Ladies and Gentlemen, boys and girls, see how Caliban runs!

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
      Oh, the eternal question ......
      Easy does it, m'lady!!!

So:

2 x 440g for £3

versus

2 x medium sized for £1.75

Which is better?

Only one way to find out...

FOOD FIGHT!!!
      "...the isle is full of noises,
      Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
      Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
      Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

go for basics
        25p per 100g

Comment

Easy does it, m'lady!!!

So:

2 x 440g for £3

versus

2 x medium sized for £1.75

Which is better?

Only one way to find out...

FOOD FIGHT!!!
          I can hear ff putting the dustpan & brush attachment on the Tuk-Tuk

Comment

Meanwhile, back in Drottningholm...
            You're looking for a Swedish director of a German opera.
            (Back in about half an hour)

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
              go for basics 25p per 100g
              But, is the pastry hot crust hand raised and the contents guaranteed British? If not I prefer to buy my butcher's homemade best.
              Has this solved the puzzle?
              Edit: We seem to be tied up with feminists (ooh I say) and the TuC (the beefy blokes as opposed to the really not very nice cheese bikkie thingies what are high in fat from the USA, give me a Carr's water biscuit anytime, or even an oat cake if I am feeling down to earthy)
              How life ebbs and flows, bit of flotsam, even more jetsam, what 'Mudlarks Pips' as Ingrid Bergman said when surprised by Magwitch. She done said to him, 'Wassat Guv' to which he replied 'It's me magic flugelhorn, innit' She made her excuses, and left.
              Last edited by Guest; 12-07-12, 17:28.

Comment

But, is the pastry hot crust hand raised and the contents guaranteed British? If not I prefer to buy my butcher's homemade best.
                Edit: We seem to be tied up with feminists (ooh I say) and the TuC (the beefy blokes as opposed to the really not very nice cheese bikkie thingies what are high in fat from the USA, give me a Carr's water biscuit anytime, or even an oat cake if I am feeling down to earthy)
                How life ebbs and flows, bit of flotsam, even more jetsam, what 'Mudlarks Pips' as Ingrid Bergman said when surprised by Magwitch. She done said to him, 'Wassat Guv' to which he replied 'It's me magic flugelhorn, innit' She made her excuses, and left.
                I suppose the sun has gone down over the yardarm so an early evening tipple is not de trop

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                  I suppose the sun has gone down over the yardarm so an early evening tipple is not de trop
                  Well, I have just been manning the fort until you returned, aimless waffle, keeping the troops amused ........ and it's up to you, I think, to eventually givvus an E.

Comment

I'm quite happy to give amateur51 the green light...would you like me to join up the remaining dots, or shall I engage in a game of chess with a grim opponent while we wait?

Comment

Originally posted by Northender View Post
                      I'm quite happy to give amateur51 the green light...would you like me to join up the remaining dots
                      Oh please do, then I can log off, happy that Ammy has reached his goal in solving this solution. With a bit of help with his friends of course.

Comment

Yes come on Ammy... Set an E which I can look at upon my arrival home! We need a spot of Coleslaw to accompany that hand-raised pork pie of a D...

Comment

Where to begin...???

Comment

Originally posted by Northender View Post
                            I'm quite happy to give amateur51 the green light...would you like me to join up the remaining dots, or shall I engage in a game of chess with a grim opponent while we wait?
                            That'd be triffic, cheers Norths

I'll set about creating something Easy

Comment

Ingmar Bergman planned to film a production of 'The Magic Flute' at Drottningholm, but fears were expressed that some of the heavier cameras and other equipment might damage the 'fragile' sets and other facilities. Filming took place instead at the Swedish Film Institute.
                              I thought Caliban was cleverly referring to the clanking noises reportedly emitted by some of the house's venerable mechanisms, as well as his own thought processes.
                              If we're all happy, and Anna's Law can be regarded as observed, I'll pass the baton to Amateur 51 for an 'E'.

Comment

Where to begin...???
                                I dunno Ducks, I thought we'rd finished off the D, and, I was wrong, that Humphrey Bogart didn't come into it, it was that Ingmar not Ingrid!! Did I land up embarrassed? Well, one Swede looks like another turnip. I suspect Wallender don't come into the equation
                                Edit: Rollocks. Too late to be satirical yet amusing. Story of life.

Comment

Working...
                                X