X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome back, Anna

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
      Oh, poor Cali!!! I've been away since Friday, in an idyllic cottage, no internet (blissful) and glued to the Games in front of a log fire ....... Heaven!!

Too many pages for me to read through on my return but I hope you've all been having fun and more importantly, getting your daily five a day portions of coleslaw?

Heartface! yes, welcome back!

Where was you cottaging, ducks? Sounds very very nice. (Log fire in August... Oh well! The cottage was obviously in the UK not the South Seas...).
      "...the isle is full of noises,
      Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
      Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
      Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

Originally posted by Caliban View Post

Work, work and more bloody work! Busiest August I can remember! Good though, in a way, and one mustn't grumble I suppose...

But it means I gaze at the current question if an interlude for browsing presents itself, and apply the three or four brain cells remaining available, and rarely if ever get so much as a bijou inkling-ette.

Ho hum, it's fun anyway.

Ignorance is bliss!
        Blimey, Caliban you've really been under the cosh, innit

Here's hoping that you're off the roster for this weekend

Comment

Oh, poor Cali!!! I've been away since Friday, in an idyllic cottage, no internet (blissful) and glued to the Games in front of a log fire ....... Heaven!!

Too many pages for me to read through on my return but I hope you've all been having fun and more importantly, getting your daily five a day portions of coleslaw?
          Welcome back, Anna - you have been missed.

Comment

Heartface! yes, welcome back!

Where was you cottaging, ducks? Sounds very very nice. (Log fire in August... Oh well! The cottage was obviously in the UK not the South Seas...).
            Where was my cottage? - as if I'd tell you and let all your chi-chi mates muscle in!! Yes, it was in the UK, and there's nowt like t'open fire wi' that young Usain Bolt fella me lad who fair runs like next doors whippet persued by t'ferret!!!

Comment

Where was my cottage? - as if I'd tell you and let all your chi-chi mates muscle in!! Yes, it was in the UK, and there's nowt like t'open fire wi' that young Usain Bolt fella me lad who fair runs like next doors whippet persued by t'ferret!!!
              Ah ha! The clue is in t'dialect mebbe... ? A breezy Pennine village or windswept fell or moor? Lad wi'Hovis on his bike (cue Dvorak) and a flat 'at from Ilkley bah gum? Eeeee lass, reet glad you 'ad a good time!

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                Here's hoping that you're off the roster for this weekend

Comment

Ah ha! The clue is in t'dialect maybe... ? A breezy Pennine village or windswept fell or moor? Lad wi'Hovis on his bike (cue Dvorak) and a flat 'at from Ilkley bah gum? Eeeee lass, reet glad you 'ad a good time!
                  Oh, windswept, windy, moody, misty, moors, and I finally was Heathcliffe That was fun! Now I am offline until tomorrow.

Comment

Oh, windswept, windy, moody, misty, moors, and I finally was Heathcliffe That was fun! Now I am offline until tomorrow.
                    Nowt changes then

Comment

Lad wi'Hovis on his bike (cue Dvorak) :
                      ... which, ectually, was filmed in Shaftesbury. In Dorset.

Comment

Originally posted by vinteuil View Post
                        Gold Hill.

Comment

Oh, were you near Haworth, then Anna? You could've popped in for tea! (I frequently holiday in Wales; not, alas, this year. )
                          [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Originally posted by vinteuil View Post
                            Know-it-all!!!

Comment

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                              Gold Hill.
                              Another know-it-all!!

Comment

Another know-it-all!!
                                Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

Working...
                                X