Clear All

Good on you, Anton!
    Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=16701894

Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Originally posted by antongould View Post
        Because the nights are cutting in and I am on holiday and I miss it.......

An A to link

Palermo
        Beautiful People and
        False Teeth
        Hi Anton, I haven't a clue about your question unless Palermo relates to Argentina. The article Flay refers to however (Aaargh!) is in Austria.

Very dark and dim here indeed.......

Comment

Not a location but a name old friends

Comment

First names or last names? Alessandro Scarlatti was born in Palermo.

Comment

Indeed he was.........

Comment

I think this thread may have depopulated itself Anton.

I have discovered however that Alessandro is the actual name of Benny Bennassi, the lyrics writer of "Beautiful People".

Googling Alessandro and false teeth brings up a cornet player called Alessandro Liberati .........................erm bit obscure perhaps there is another answer?

Comment

I just about got that too but was out shopping with Mrs Flay who was watching me like a hawk every time I reached for my mobile. She simply does not understand life's priorities. Like AA....

I think you've got it, Tiggy. Spoon up the deli coleslaw. It's an age since it was last served.
                  Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flay View Post
                    I just about got that too but was out shopping with Mrs Flay who was watching me like a hawk every time I reached for my mobile. She simply does not understand life's priorities. Like AA....

I think you've got it, Tiggy. Spoon up the deli coleslaw. It's an age since it was last served.
                    Hedgehog has indeed got it ......no need for coleslaw it's all there let's B having you in your own good time.....

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
                      I think this thread may have depopulated itself Anton.

I have discovered however that Alessandro is the actual name of Benny Bennassi, the lyrics writer of "Beautiful People".

Googling Alessandro and false teeth brings up a cornet player called Alessandro Liberati .........................erm bit obscure perhaps there is another answer?
                      too bluddy true!

Comment

Looking for a: B for 10; a B and no B; Galliard, piece Number 21.

It's a word, in two languages, but quite similar in both.

Comment

Originally posted by hedgehog View Post
                          Looking for a: B for 10; a B and no B; Galliard, piece Number 21.

It's a word, in two languages, but quite similar in both.
                          Is the Galliard a piece, a composer or an ensemble?
                          Is the 10 a number of players or even a number of fingers?

Comment

Originally posted by cloughie View Post
                            Is the Galliard a piece, a composer or an ensemble?
                            Is the 10 a number of players or even a number of fingers?
                            Welcome home Cloughers as Peters and Lee would say......

Comment

apparently there's a Ballade for 10 cellos

Comment

Originally posted by antongould View Post
                                Welcome home Cloughers as Peters and Lee would say......
                                Thanks Anton for reviving AA - I've been thinking these boards are getting a bit tired recently - AA's not everbody's cuppa but it's sociable and keeps the grey cells ticking over.

Comment

Working...
                                X