X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sigolene euphemia View Post
    Well a brother can be otherwise....

Anyways

DW and her brother, Arthur are digital composites as well as illustrated for the books by Marc Brown a real human like you and me.
    You, as a combination of two saints, must surely be super-human?

Comment

Well a brother can be otherwise....

Please don't offer us any more clues. I've got to the stage where my poor brain probably won't understand the answer when it is finally revealed.

Comment

[QUOTE=Simon;13087]all questions should be gettable - there's no point researching for really obscure connections cos almost nobody will be able to answer.
        I thought it might be worth recalling part of the message that set up this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by ofcachap View Post

Please don't offer us any more clues. I've got to the stage where my poor brain probably won't understand the answer when it is finally revealed.
          ~ you will understand and be delighted ~

Comment

I wouldn't bank on it.

Comment

no 'jive' you will be delighted ofcachap

http://www.yoyomuseum.com/museum_vie...ubaction=yoyos

Comment

Was that some extreme digital compositing?

(The vision in blue, I meant)
                Last edited by Guest; 07-01-11, 12:55. Reason: Not quick enough!

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Brown_(author)

Comment

Sincerely not attempting to be difficult... ...

In America, the Public Broadcasting System [PBS] aired Arthur, hence digital compositing. Author, Mark Brown illustrates his books as well as writes them. And the character DW, sister of Arthur is crazy about said cellist.
                    Last edited by Guest; 07-01-11, 13:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Petter View Post
                      Was that some extreme digital compositing?

(The vision in blue, I meant)
                      NO, Y is the letter we are on ...and the glorious silk road cellist is

YO YO ?

Comment

I am none the wiser and considerably more confused
                        Are we on "Z" yet?
                        "...the isle is full of noises,
                        Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                        Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                        Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

Confusion was and is not my aim. This entire thread for me has been like the hard listening I do with classical music, like Messiaen, like Carter, and I may have botched up the protocol set forth as this is the end -Y- where I finally latched on as in the letter X and all of you have had a different approach.

The Silk Road Project

This musician 'Y' ;will receive this year 2011, The Presidential Medal of Freedom by US President Barack Hussein Obama.

'Y' has appeared with DW through the magic of digital compositing as well as illustrations by Marc Brown, author of "Arthur" ( the family of anteaters - see the very first books... the drawings changed where their resemblance to an anteater is; well; hard to see )

I am starting to get a sinking feeling that this is to have been a more formidable "Y" as in a title of a composition.

sigolene euphemia
                          Last edited by Guest; 07-01-11, 13:44.

Comment

Have you actually given us the answer, or just some more confusing clues? And if the former, who gets to set 'Z'?

Comment

Sincerely not attempting to be difficult... ...

In America, the Public Broadcasting System [PBS] aired Arthur, hence digital compositing.
                              Que?

Comment

Originally posted by OFCACHAP View Post
                                Have you actually given us the answer, or just some more confusing clues? And if the former, who gets to set 'Z'?
                                I have actually given the answer because I did not mean to create distress nor break the protocol of this threads intent. I must say, I have learned on this thread. It has been hard work and I looked forward to it when I logged on each time these past weeks.

Onwards to Z. [ O! not I to set Z ]

Yo-Yo Ma

kind wishes,
                                sigolene euphemia

nb - reading Arthur and seeing some of the dvd's of the animation of Arthur; is how I first came to learn of Yo-Yo Ma. An extraordinary journey my child has taken me on ;the road to classical music. BC [Before Child] I preferred the beauty of silence and never gravitated to music in general other than the classical guitar music and that was prevalent up and down the dusty dirt road - Canyon Road of Santa Fe - an evening ritual to walk up and down the road with my little brothers in tow. One brother was into heavy metal and the other came to jazz via my simply selecting a vinyl for him. I liked the cover art. Pat Metheny.

Comment

Working...
                                X