Last edited by mercia; 03-05-11, 06:49.

Comment

Originally posted by Ofcachap View Post
      Bad behaviour the year Hitler came to power
      Zero de conduite (1933) film by Jean Vigo

Comment

a track by the Smashing Pumpkins
        "Zero", the third single from their album Mellon Collie () and the Infinite Sadness

Comment

Originally posted by antongould View Post
          You go away for a few hours and it's time for Z already !!
          I think we've doubled-back ........... not sure .............. I've been away .............

I have a feeling you were due to set the next question, Anton, not sure which letter though
          Last edited by mercia; 03-05-11, 07:05.

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
            I think we've doubled-back ........... not sure .............. I've been away .............

I have a feeling you were due to set the next question, Anton, not sure which letter though
            Anton - way back when you got Kellogg - c. #5648 back on page 565? - since then we have been waiting for your L ...

Comment

Well done, mercia, for getting all three parts of the bonus 'Z'. I'm rather confused as to who sets 'L' - I thought it was between antongould and rubbernecker.

Comment

Well done, mercia, for getting all three parts of the bonus 'Z'. I'm rather confused as to who sets 'L' - I thought it was between antongould and rubbernecker.
                I think your fundamental error lies in believing that it matters, Ofca

Now's our chance to vote for who goes next, using AV

Calm down dear! - it's only a rehearsal!

Comment

Or, alternatively:

or, as my third choice:

followed by:

Comment

Comment

Very funny Ams! Technically the 'L' belonged to anton as the 'Y' and 'Z' were just fillers while we waited but I think, in the circumstances, whoever wants to set the 'L' should just go ahead and do it and put us all out of our misery!!

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                        Now's our chance to vote for who goes next, using AV
                        my vote is for you to set the next question

no 2nd or 3rd choices

Comment

my vote is for you to set the next question

no 2nd or 3rd choices

Not me, I was nowhere near it!

Anyways I'm in the process of making & consuming porridge, followed by a trip up to my GP for a repeat prescription.

If Bruce Chatwin had had a life like mine, he'd prolly still be alive, telling us stories about his being bin Laden's mother

Comment

I don't think Rubbers had anything to do with it, he's not appeared all weekend bar one or two contributions, and certainly Kellogg was all Anton's work.

I have to haul myself to work now so I shall look when I can with interest to see whether an "L" has been delivered from the democratic womb

Not sure where the laboured (geddit?) metaphor came from...
                            "...the isle is full of noises,
                            Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                            Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                            Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

can the archivists tell me which Ls we've had previously?

Comment

can the archivists tell me which Ls we've had previously?
                                Lvov, Lancashire, Lyadov, Landi, Lincoln, Litany, Lombardy, Liverpool, Lucerne, Lyric, Lorelei, Lamb, Leonora, Low

Edit: Deleted original post as mercia has stepped into the breach!

Comment

Working...
                                X