X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

K + 24 made me think of Kiefer (Sutherland)

Comment

Am I alone in thinking that mercia and rubbers have strange, nay eerie, telepathic powers? Two minds thinking as one, so totally intune, like trains on parallel tracks .... or are they just incredibly clever?

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
        K + 24 made me think of Kiefer (Sutherland)
        I don't have Sky One so I don't know what you're talking about

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
          Am I alone in thinking that mercia and rubbers have strange, nay eerie, telepathic powers? Two minds thinking as one, so totally intune, like trains on parallel tracks .... or are they just incredibly clever?
          Perhaps we're the same person, but logged on on separate computers, have you thought of that, Inspector?

Comment

To whit, I am convinced that Caliban has created his more outrageous alter-ego in the form of am51

Comment

Originally posted by rubbernecker View Post
              Perhaps we're the same person, but logged on on separate computers, have you thought of that, Inspector?
              You mean someone could be playing with themself? No, you're just two clever chaps but it it amazing how you are both quick as a flash leaving us mortals lagging behind and asking for explanations (as in Michael Winner!) I don't have Sky either so Keifer Sutherland went over my head.

Comment

I'm not sure this deserves to be solved

L

power naps?, Tube ditties, caprice 24, "in two parts"
                Last edited by mercia; 06-05-11, 18:25.

Comment

I thought that 24 TV series was on the BBC (not that I saw it either)

Comment

Originally posted by mercia View Post
                    I thought that 24 TV series was on the BBC (not that I saw it either)
                    Yes, maybe I was getting confused with Lost. It's all lost on me too...

Comment

Yes, maybe I was getting confused with Lost. It's all lost on me too...
                      Keifer Sutherland was in that brilliant film The Lost Boys wasn't he?

I have a passion for vampires - don't tell Angle!!

Comment

Before you added that second line, I was just about to say Angle was in that film, too, playing himself! Telepathy...

Comment

Before you added that second line, I was just about to say Angle was in that film, too, playing himself! Telepathy...
                          Oooh ..... I have tingles up my spine now. I think one of my fave vampire films was Interview with a Vampire (was that Angle masquerading as Brad Pitt or Bradd Pitt masquerading as Angle?)

Comment

Udo Kier AND Joe Dallesandro - SHRIEK!!

They're looking for 'wergins'!!

An obsure horror/comedy released in 1974, 'Blood for Dracula' is a film directed by Paul Morrissey and produced by Andy Warhol and Andrew Braunsberg starrin...

Comment

Oooh ..... I have tingles up my spine now. I think one of my fave vampire films was Interview with a Vampire (was that Angle masquerading as Brad Pitt or Bradd Pitt masquerading as Angle?)
                              I think I need to whisk you up to Whitby for a bloody weekend

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                                They're looking for 'wergins'!!
                                Well, sometimes, I am wergin on the ridiculous!

Comment

Working...
                                X