X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Anna

Originally posted by Caliban View Post
    And I am such a dummy Just relaxing with a cuppa and the Corrie omnibus - I've only just twigged why they are making such a fuss about the drains under the factory having to be dug up... The disposal of the corpse of ? was prior to my Corrie viewing phase...
    But, but, if you bunged a body down the drains wouldn't it have caused problems before now? And then, if you go and dig said body up, erm, what would remain of it? Anyway, we can look foward to the heroic Ches breaking free (with one bound, etc) and rescuing wossername on the way to the clinic. I don't know why I let you talk me into watching it!

Ams, sshh! He still thinks those touch lights really work by magic! Plays with them for hours he does, marvelling.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Angle View Post
      Oh, Anna's busy, again, and Mercia doesn't want to so to keep the ball rolling:

What R connects

a symphonic poem about summer,got an Irishman writing again, despite that he, himself, stopped writing at 19, was operatically described as the son of the sun?
      Frank Bridge wrote a symphonic poem entitled Summer
      [I'm showing my workings ]

Comment

• Angle
        • Dec 2010

Congrats on the workings, Am, but they do not illuminate the R. Sorry.

Comment

• amateur51

Congrats on the workings, Am, but they do not illuminate the R. Sorry.

twas ever thus - not on the right track at all eh?

Comment

• amateur51

Son of the sun sounds like Akhnaten ... opera by Glass?

Comment

• Angle
              • Dec 2010

Still following the wrong ray, Am.

Perhaps I ought to say that the age of the writer who stopped writing, varies between 19 and 26, according to what you read about him.

Comment

• amateur51

Still following the wrong ray, Am.

Perhaps I ought to say that the age of the writer who stopped writing, varies between 19 and 26, according to what you read about him.
                ooooooh .... HIM!?

Comment

• Anna

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                  So now I wonder what led Lucy to become Anna - why change such a lovely name ?
                  I was Anna, | changed it to Lucy as I was being picked on, I then left the old MBs.

Is the R a bit of a wild boy I wonder?

Comment

• Angle
                    • Dec 2010

As in impetuous, unruly, manic, husband-snatching ?
                    Of course.

Comment

• Angle
                      • Dec 2010

When I first saw that Anna was a member of FoR3, I thought for a moment that it had been infiltrated by the BBC invigilator and all-round spoil-sport. All my fears have been dispelled by your wit, energy and vivacity to say nothing of your musical knowledge, Anna. I just cannot imagine you ever working for the BBC. They wouldn't know how to cope.

Comment

• amateur51

Originally posted by Anna View Post
                        I was Anna, | changed it to Lucy as I was being picked on, I then left the old MBs.

Is the R a bit of a wild boy I wonder?
                        Not nice, Anna

Mind you, I have been accused of being a member of a clique (claque?) who habitually pick on Simon

Can you believe it?

You show no signs of being Simon in disguise, I should make clear - you are intelligent, quick-witted, worldly, interesting and above all, you have fallen in love with Corrie, which just about seals the deal!!

Comment

• Anna

When I first saw that Anna was a member of FoR3, I thought for a moment that it had been infiltrated by the BBC invigilator and all-round spoil-sport. All my fears have been dispelled by your wit, energy and vivacity to say nothing of your musical knowledge, Anna. I just cannot imagine you ever working for the BBC. They wouldn't know how to cope.
                          Oh, you are very kind Angle. Actually, how little you know!! I did, in fact, work for the BBC, for a couple of years, in production, outside broadcasts.

Now, this R, I think I may have an inkling but do not want to post as I will be unavailable to gentlemen callers so I won't have a leg to stand on.

Comment

• Angle
                            • Dec 2010

Plaudits all round for Anna

Comment

• Anna

Originally posted by mercia
                              like Sarah Bernhardt
                              No, that's not who I was thinking of, I was more along the lines of someone who may have influenced Jim Morrison. But, hey, I'm not setting this quiz, just popping in now and again as my oven is cooking very slowly! I leave it to Angle to field the questions.

Comment

• Angle
                                • Dec 2010

R is cooking and no-one's going to take it off the gas, it seems

Comment

Working...
                                X