X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I have arranged a quick and lighthearted one (all musical but not Classical I'm afraid and just one person)

Which R is responsible for the following:
    Have I been drinking, if so
    Better not go down this route
    I’m not sure if she is what you say, but she’s got a sweet smile
    Last edited by Guest; 04-06-11, 12:55.

Comment

Well done, Anna! Like you, I find myself limited to one or two answers per 'round' these days. Much of the time, I find the clues, and even the answers, almost as impenetrable as the questions (what was all that business about Scottish dialect terms for sheep?) Still, we must enjoy our occasional triumphs.

Comment

Will yowe ever let me forget the dead sheep?

Comment

Originally posted by Ofcachap View Post
          Well done, Anna! Like you, I find myself limited to one or two answers per 'round' these days. Much of the time, I find the clues, and even the answers, almost as impenetrable as the questions (what was all that business about Scottish dialect terms for sheep?) Still, we must enjoy our occasional triumphs.
          Indeed Ofca, and it's just a bit of fun (although occasionally frustrating!) and, I must say, I have in fact learned a lot from this thread. Off-topic, last night's Corrie ......... surprised me! Say no more. Caliban will indeed be in for a treat when he watches the omni

Comment

Originally posted by antongould View Post
            Will yowe ever let me forget the dead sheep?
            Honestly ... you lot ... if it isn't sheep it's Baa-Baas!

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
              Indeed Ofca, and it's just a bit of fun (although occasionally frustrating!) and, I must say, I have in fact learned a lot from this thread. Off-topic, last night's Corrie ......... surprised me! Say no more. Caliban will indeed be in for a treat when he watches the omni
              I look forward to sharing my views on this week's doings, in particular last night's. (Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, know what I mean...)

Comment

OK, I have arranged a quick and lighthearted one (all musical but not Classical I'm afraid and just one person)

Which R is responsible for the following:
                Have I been drinking, if so
                Better not go down this route
                I’m not sure if she is what you say, but she’s got a sweet smile
                Might a word referring to the Underworld feature in one of the answers?

Comment

Originally posted by Ofcachap View Post
                  Might a word referring to the Underworld feature in one of the answers?
                  No, not a word referring to Underworld I'm afraid. Tiny clue, the person you are searching for is an American.

Comment

No, not a word referring to Underworld I'm afraid. Tiny clue, the person you are searching for is an American.
                    So that's just 310m people then

Comment

No, not a word referring to Underworld I'm afraid.
                      Oh hell, that rules him out then

Comment

Originally posted by amateur51 View Post
                        So that's just 310m people then
                        Well, I did say it was a tiny clue! OK, proper clue. Hidden meanings.

Comment

Originally posted by mercia
                          Rolling Stones?
                          No, it's not a Group mercia. It's, as I originally said, one person responsible. Think of my last clue which could lead to the answer.

Comment

It's, as I originally said, one person responsible
                            oops, sorry

Comment

"tiny" clue

Comment

Little Richard?

Comment

Working...
                                X