anything to do with John Travolta ?

Comment

mercia

Not AFAIK!

Comment

phew, that's a relief !
        google says he released a single in 1976 called Rainbows

Comment

Not sure how you're missing the answer! But, as I say, AFAIK no John Travolta.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave2002 View Post
            Not sure how you're missing the answer! But, as I say, AFAIK no John Travolta.
            ........you did say they were a little obscure - I like mercia got JT and then Katong!!!!!?????

Comment

Not sure how you're missing the answer!
              oh, it's quite easy, I assure you

Comment

You did say you were using Google though. I wonder what you did. Au contraire I don't find Travolta or Katong! Keep trying.

Comment

Keep trying.
                  I'm afraid my attention is on the frustrating Andy Murray at the moment

Comment

Managed to lose another set!

Comment

Kaleidoscope of Rainbows (1976) ?

Unfortunately, I do not know what you mean by "A French city links this solo piece." since the statement is incomplete.

It is perhaps time for some help.

Comment

Good evening all! (Or morning or afternoon, depending on where you are).

I'm delighted to see that this thread has kept going for so long and has clearly been enjoyed. I've not been back long, and am still rather tired, but I'll hope to join in again (with some of the simpler puzzles!) at some stage in the next few days. I have quite a lot of leave coming up...

Best to you all,

Simon

Comment

Ok. Can you think of some French cities? Maybe the instrument might help too, but I'll leave it a bit longer. Interestingly there's yet another composer who's written a piece with this name for the same solo instrument, but his name is not related to French cities.

Comment

Originally posted by Angle View Post
                            Kaleidoscope of Rainbows (1976) ?

Unfortunately, I do not know what you mean by "A French city links this solo piece." since the statement is incomplete.

It is perhaps time for some help.
                            K of Rs is by whom? I think you can assume that's the K word.

Comment

Originally posted by Simon View Post
                              Good evening all! (Or morning or afternoon, depending on where you are).

I'm delighted to see that this thread has kept going for so long and has clearly been enjoyed. I've not been back long, and am still rather tired, but I'll hope to join in again (with some of the simpler puzzles!) at some stage in the next few days. I have quite a lot of leave coming up...

Best to you all,

Simon
                              Why Simon! How ... wonderful!

Comment

K of Rs is by whom? I think you can assume that's the K word.
                                It's by Neil Ardley, according to google

I think that you can assume, dave, that with 14 hours having passed since you got a response to this puzzle, that more help is required.
                                Last edited by Guest; 25-06-11, 14:36. Reason: plea for assistance

Comment

Working...
                                X