X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably wrong though, I always am....
    Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Not probably wrong - certainly right! The link is One - more specifically One Note
      Please set the next question.

Comment

Well done Flay, I did have a go Norfy, pretty useless because all I came up with was Oscar (Hammerstein, Peterson) and an Oscar for the Purcell music in that film.

Comment

Hooray! I would never have got it without the hint. That was One for the archive

So now to take one P from four:

Morbidly: A piece urbanely sliced. A farewell to a buddy.

Cheerfully: One so sweet it’s affecting my mental health. The other yummy this time of year.

The first three are music, the fourth is because I'm hungry.
          Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
            Well done Flay, I did have a go Norfy, pretty useless because all I came up with was Oscar (Hammerstein, Peterson) and an Oscar for the Purcell music in that film.
            Anna, you deserve an Oscar for being with the R3 message boards for so long.

How long is it since the very original board started?
            Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

The For3 Forum 'took over' from the BBC messageboards in November 2010.

Comment

Yes, Norfy, but I am not talking about this one, nor the last R3 MB, but the very original one which had threads that moved to the right across the page making you cross-eyed.
                Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flay View Post
                  Anna, you deserve an Oscar for being with the R3 message boards for so long.
                  Why thank you! And I would like to thank my Agent, my Scriptwriters, my wonderful goats for being fully supportive and allowing me to follow my dream and of course, my Mum. I accept the award in honour of her giving birth to me. Thank, you, thank you again <goes off to do a Kate Winslet>

Comment

Yes, Norfy, but I am not talking about this one, nor the last R3 MB, but the very original one which had threads that moved to the right across the page making you cross-eyed.
                    You'd better ask french frank!

Comment

I didn't have a home computer until circa 2003, so possibly I may have joined around 2004. I knew french frank when she was an Australian cricketer! So that means, er, quite a long time but I did give up on the R3 boards after the second reversioning and things got nasty with some ultra-right elements. When did you join Flay? It does seem you were there forever. Sorry, this is really off topic!

Comment

Probably just after you did. <Australian cricketer> What??
                        Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Probably just after you did. <Australian cricketer> What??
                          I got her confused with Kerry Packer. An understandable mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
                            I got her confused with Kerry Packer. An understandable mistake.
                            Yes. But she hates it when that happens.
                            [FONT=Comic Sans MS][I][B]Numquam Satis![/B][/I][/FONT]

Comment

Right everybody, here it is again. Pay attention!

Take one P from four:

Cheerfully: One so sweet it’s affecting my mental health. The other is yummy this time of year.

The first three are music, the fourth because I was hungry.
                              Last edited by Flay; 02-12-11, 18:09. Reason: Put an "is" in. Don't want to be accused of confusing like Subcontrabass was
                              Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Right everybody, here it is again. Pay attention!

Take one P from four:

Cheerfully: One so sweet it’s affecting my mental health. The other is yummy this time of year.

The first three are music, the fourth because I was hungry.
                                I have panegyrics and panettones on the brain now, not that they answer the four-fold requirements of your question. As I had my first mince-pie of the season a few moments ago, the panettone concept is not causing undue yearning, happily.
                                "...the isle is full of noises,
                                Sounds and sweet airs, that give delight and hurt not.
                                Sometimes a thousand twangling instruments
                                Will hum about mine ears, and sometime voices..."

Comment

Working...
                                X