X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lateralthinking1 View Post
    K - Potassium Cycle?
    Gosh! But K is also a vitamin, contained in lettuce. If you are on Warfarin you cannot eat lettuce. I know that from watching Casuality! Fatal, it is, fatal! Bananas contain huge amounts of potassium, if you have high blood pressure consume lots

Comment

Blimey. Kelp?

Comment

....kinetic(s). Toby and Ludo typography.

Comment

Originally posted by Lateralthinking1 View Post
          K - Potassium Cycle?
          Sorry, I was out hoovering the car. Not potassium, but you definitely have some energy there!
          Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

How about 13113?

Comment

No, not kinetics (but my mitochondria are getting warm). I said not potassium (although it is a K). So you have the other word...
              Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Flay View Post
                Sorry, I was out hoovering the car
                Had someone been sick in it (hoovering car - why? That equates to dusting, why bother, it'll soon settle) I think it may be Kurt Weill

Comment

Krypton. Superman. The eight (legs) short could be a Spiderman reference.

Comment

Originally posted by Anna View Post
                    Gosh! But K is also a vitamin, contained in lettuce. If you are on Warfarin you cannot eat lettuce. I know that from watching Casuality! Fatal, it is, fatal! Bananas contain huge amounts of potassium, if you have high blood pressure consume lots
                    Sorry, I'm not trying to ignore you, Anna, just trying to sort the car before I freeze.

All very interesting, but I thought it was Cranberries
                    Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Lateral is warmest. Look: Cycle. Mitochondria. Energy (kinetics was quite good actually)
                      Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Cranberries but not the ones featuring Dolores O'Riordan. Toby Manning is Terra-man. Ludo Kressh was a male Sith Lord in the years leading up to and during the Great Hyperspace War. His ancestors were a mixture of the sith species and dark jedi. Ludo Lullabi is an illustrator on World of Warcraft. And Toby Maguire starred in Spiderman. Otherwise, I can't help you I'm afraid.

Comment

Originally posted by Flay View Post
                          Lateral is warmest. Look: Cycle. Mitochondria. Energy (kinetics was quite good actually)
                          Oh, not Kurt Cobain then, that the Cranberries did a tribute to? OH, it's blokes and wargames <sigh>

Comment

Kurt Donald Cobain? Unlikely I know. Nevermind!

Comment

.....I jest. The cycle is quite obviously the Kinesis bike. This was also an alternative rock band that had four members and hence eight legs.

Comment

Citric acid?
                                Pacta sunt servanda !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X