Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baking to Radio 3

As well as cleaning and tidying, washing up I also bake to radio 3.

Just popped banana loaf in the oven.

I also did a fair few apple crumbles,rhubarb and apple crumbles and fairy cakes this year.
    Annoyingly listening to and commenting on radio 3...

The last time I baked to Radio 3 was about ten years ao, listening to Elisabeth Leonskaja playing Schubert at the Edinburgh Festival while I was baking scones.

Comment

I don’t bake very often except the regular loaves in the bread machine, however, if I don’t play a CD I often listen to ‘In tune’ whilst cooking the evening meal!

Comment

Another loaf in the oven while I listen to these pianos on the lunchtime concert.

Bake a classic banana bread with this easy recipe, perfect for everyday baking and occasions. Find more cake recipes at BBC Good Food.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonPalmer View Post
          Another loaf in the oven
          I'm glad you started this, Jason. I regularly assist in the baking of a fruit loaf, usually on a Friday. Today however I moved up a notch with the annual Christmas cake, now snugly resting in its tin. Of course it has yet to be pampered with sherry and brandy and marzipan and frosting etc. Very Christmassy!

Comment

Baked some scones, forgot to turn the radio on, shocking really but scones turned out well.

Comment

Baked some scones again, turned on radio this time and was rewarded with the lovely essential classics, they even mentioned whats on composer of the week, my email must have been heard. Used too much milk with dough again, need to watch that, fortunately the scones still taste lovely.

Comment

Working...
              X